What legal advice can we help with?

Commercial Landlord and Tenant

Know your rights as a tenant or landlord; we can assist you in resolving any issue from possession to maintenance claims.

Relationships between landlords and tenants often break down whether the rent is paid up to date or not we can advise both landlord and tenants on how to resolve their differences with or without court action both during the term of the tenancy and at the end.

We can assist in disputed Lease renewals, dilapidations claims, breach of Lease claims including maintenance provisions, service charge disputes, rent arrear claims and forfeiture claims.  We can also advise you on the effect of tenant and landlord insolvency.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502