What legal advice can we help with?

Corporate Insolvency

Providing advice on either your company’s solvency issues or that of a contractor affecting your own business.

Has your company received a winding up petition for a disputed debt?  We can advise on whether this could be set aside.

Maybe your business or a business you owes you money has gone into administration or liquidation and you wish to dispute the actions of the administrator or liquidator or their fees.  We can assist.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502