What legal advice can we help with?

Professional Negligence

Do you believe you have received below par advice from a professional then we can help.

If you have employed a surveyor, valuer, accountant or even solicitor and have reason to believe the advice you received was incorrect and have suffered a loss because of this we can advise you on the strength of your case and the evidence required to proceed with a claim against that professional and their insurers.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502