What legal advice can we help with?

Land Development

We are experienced in providing commercially focused legal advice on all aspects of residential and commercial development.

We represent a range of clients ranging from large development companies, to small developers carrying out only one or two projects at a time, and landowners dealing with developers.

We also understand that, in a market where developer margins tighten, it is important to have an experienced solicitor who understands the client’s business needs.

What can we help you with:

  • Site purchase
  • Estate development & plot sales
  • Option agreements
  • Contracts conditional upon planning permission
  • Planning agreements
  • Joint ventures


Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Winton Office
89 Wimborne Road
DX 7641 (W) Bournemouth
Phone:01202 526343
Fax:01202 530875

Our friendly team are here to help

Owen Baker

Partner and Head of Property

Michael Gill


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502