What legal advice can we help with?

Consumer Disputes

Have you been in receipt of faulty goods or received a bad service?  We can advise on your rights and the remedies available to you as a consumer.

Whether it be the purchase of a new car, white goods, double glazing or even clothing if you believe that the item in question is not fit for purpose or you have received a poor service which amounts to a lack of care and substandard work and you have had negative dealings with the supplier to resolve the issues then let us assist you further. We can advise on your rights and remedies and assist you in seeking a fair resolution.


Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502