What legal advice can we help with?

Landlord and Tenant

Know your rights as a tenant or landlord; we can assist you in resolving any issue from possession to maintenance claims.

Whether you are a landlord who is owed rent or a tenant who owes rent we can assist you in both bringing or defending a possession claim.

Relationships between landlords and tenants often break down even when the rent is paid up to date we can advise both landlord and tenants on how to resolve their differences with or without court action.  It may be over maintenance provisions or a disputed service charge we can help.

As a landlord it may simply be that the tenancy has come to an end and you wish to take back possession of your property.  Let us assist you in firstly serving the correct notice and if necessary attending to the possession proceedings at Court.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502