What legal advice can we help with?

Property Disputes

Establishing boundaries and knowing your rights with regards to trespassers and other third party rights.

Where you have concerns over the position of a boundary or you believe a neighbour is encroaching on your land we can advise and assist you on how to correct the boundary or to remove trespassers.


Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502