What legal advice can we help with?

Tribunal procedure

All claims are instigated by the completion of form ET1 and paying a fee to the tribunal.  Recent rule changes mean that prior to submitting your claim to the Court you should contact Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) who may assist the parties in settling the dispute without the need to issue a tribunal claim.  Following the submission and acceptance of the ET1 the respondent Employer may then file a defence via form ET3.  The matter will be listed fro further directions, dealing with exchange of evidence and then be listed for a final hearing.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Augustine Cook

Partner & Head of Dispute Resolution

Jayne Ciesla


Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502