What legal advice can we help with?

Dissolution of Civil Partnerships

We can advise you at this difficult time as to your options following the breakdown of a civil partnership. We can advise you on the procedure for the dissolution of a civil partnership and how long this will take. Please contact the Family Team for further details.






Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Lynne Barton

Partner & Head of Family & Children Law

Nicola Bennetts


Jane Pilcher

Legal Assistant

Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502