What legal advice can we help with?

Divorce & Separation

During this emotional time, we recognise the difficulties you face and will be able to assist you during the process of separation and divorce. 


We can advise you as to whether you would be able to issue divorce proceedings and whether it would be in your best interests to do so. We can also explain the procedure on divorce and how long it will take.  Further details are set out in our leaflet.

We offer a fixed fee for the divorce which will depend on whether you are issuing the Divorce Petition or whether you will be receiving the Divorce Petition.  Please contact us for further details.  


If you do not wish to issue divorce proceedings but want to live apart from your partner, we can advise you on the best way to achieve this and prepare a Separation Agreement.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Bournemouth Office
Kingsway House
13 Christchurch Road
DX 7641 Bournemouth
Phone:01202 294411
Fax:01202 295944

Our friendly team are here to help

Lynne Barton

Partner & Head of Family & Children Law

Nicola Bennetts


Jane Pilcher

Legal Assistant

Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502