What legal advice can we help with?

Transfer of Equity

There are times when for various reasons you may want to change the ownership of your property. Our Property Team can assist you with transferring your property. If you are transferring the property into joint names we will also advise you on how to hold the property and protect everyone’s interest.

We will work with all other necessary parties such as your mortgage lender or landlord to make sure that your transfer is effective.

We offer a free initial interview to talk through the transfer with you and make sure that you fully understand the implications for all parties. We will also discuss other options and ways in which you could protect someone’s interest in the property without necessarily putting it into their name.

Need help? Ask a question.

Simply fill in the form below with your details and enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact Details

Winton Office
89 Wimborne Road
DX 7641 (W) Bournemouth
Phone:01202 526343
Fax:01202 530875

Highcliffe Office
277 Lymington Road
BH23 5EB
DX 45350 Highcliffe
Phone:01425 282150
Fax:01425 282110

Our friendly team are here to help

Owen Baker

Partner and Head of Property

Mark Proctor


Tracey Parsons

Legal Executive

Alexandra Kirkpatrick

Legal Executive

Registered Office: 13 Christchurch Road Bournemouth BH1 3JY. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Aldridge Brownlee Solicitors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England number OC334502